If your carpet still looks dirty and dingy after vacuuming then it may be time to have your carpets professionally deep cleaned. Hiring a cleaning firm can be difficult and costly if you do not know what to ask for.
When it time to hire a cleaning company, asking these questions will help you choose a professional, experienced and reputable company.
- 1. How long has your company been in business? This speaks volumes about a company's experience and reputation.
- 2. How long has the technician you plan on sending to my house been with the company? This will also tell you about the experience of the technician
- 3. What kind of training or certifications do you provide your cleaning crews before they are allowed to enter customer's homes? Most reputable companies will require their technicians to obtain certifications.
- 4. Do you vacuum the carpet before you clean? Most soil in carpet is insoluble which means water or solvents can not break them down. The best way to remove this type of soiling is by dry vacuuming
- 5. Do you Pre- spray the carpet before you clean? This helps break down the high traffic areas and spots before they clean the carpets.
- 6. Does your cleaning process include spotting for any stubborn stains? If this is not included they may charge additional fees for this service.
- 7. How long will it take my carpets to dry? This is important because most professional cleaning should only take 6- 8 hours to dry.
By asking these important questions you will be able to tell what kind of experience and reputation the company has and what type of cleaning you can expect. If the company employs these steps in the cleaning process you can expect to have a very clean carpet with out any surprises