Step 1: Make a decision to have your carpet cleaned.
The longer your carpet accumulates soil the faster your carpet will wear out leaving you with the expensive cost to replace them. Never prolong carpet cleaning longer than 8 to 12 months.
Step 2: Rank your cleaning objectives based on the following…
1. Carpet Cleaning Method (Steam Cleaning, Bonnet Cleaning, etc)
2. The price your budget can handle
3. Whether to do business with a large franchise or a local family operated business.
4. Any other personal preferences you may have (guarantee, same day service, etc)
Step 3: Perform an internet search for cleaning companies in your area and make a list of their contact information, including web site addresses.
Step 4: Contact the service provider and drill them with questions. Be sure to inform them of your objectives and expectations. A good company will take the time to address your concerns and answer your questions in detail.
Here are a few questions to ask:
1. What cleaning method do you use?
2. Do you offer a guarantee?
3. Are all your technicians certified by the IICRC
4. What will you do if a spot reappears within days?
5. Do you free onsite quotes.
Step 5: Schedule an onsite quote and/or demonstration. This gives you the chance to meet the company you will be doing business with before purchasing their service. Take note of their professionalism and how they address your areas of concern.
Step 6: The next step is the easy part which is schedule service!!
Have fun and enjoy your clean carpet! You deserve it!!